How will you be remembered when you are gone?
What legacy are you leaving behind?
There are many methods of giving beyond writing a check. Giving a portion of your estate is a practical way to make a meaningful gift. Legacy gifts from our community members, employees, volunteers and friends are crucial investments in the future of our community's health. By including Good Samaritan Foundation, Mary Bridge Children's Foundation, MultiCare Health Foundation, and/or South King Health Foundation in your estate plans, you ensure that high-quality, compassionate care is available for generations to come. Gifts may be unrestricted to benefit Where the Need Is Greatest, or may be designated to support areas of your choice.
Depending on the type of legacy gift you choose to make, you could receive fixed payments for life, enjoy tax benefits and support our mission after you’re gone. Estate planning allows you to make a greater gift to charity while reducing the amount of assets that will be collected by the government in estate taxes. It’s a benefit for you, and a benefit for charity!
Ways of giving through your estate include:
• Leave us a percentage of your assets through a gift in your will.
• Make a charitable gift to us and receive fixed payments for life.
• Designate a percentage of your retirement plan assets to benefit MultiCare.
• Donate appreciated stock you have owned for more than one year.
• Give savings bonds as a charitable gift through your will.
• Donate your home or another piece of real estate.
• Arrange a charitable remainder trust to benefit MultiCare.
• Create a charitable lead trust that supports us and helps preserve your loved ones' inheritance.
Learn about joining our Legacy Circle.
Let us help
Please contact Scott Claeys to discuss making a legacy gift that best meets your family’s needs and supports our patients for years to come.
Scott Claeys, Planned Giving/Major Gifts Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org or 253.403.1289
Learn about complimentary legacy planning services through Thompson & Associates.
Tax ID Numbers
Good Samaritan Foundation EIN/Tax ID 91-2004312
Mary Bridge Children's Foundation EIN/Tax ID 94-3030039
MultiCare Health Foundation EIN/Tax ID 91-1514257
South King Health Foundation EIN/Tax ID 91-1514257